Chi-Spaniel...A mix between a Cocker Spaniel and a Chihuahua

This unique breed makes an amazing pet. Since I've found very little information on this breed, I thought I'd organize what I know and chronicle my dog's life to help other pet owners.
NOTE: I'm willing to re-home chi-spaniels! I live in the Pittsburgh area. Feel free to email me at: chispaniel@live.com

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Webbed Toes!

I've just discovered that my puppy has webbed toes!  It's sort of hard to find with all of her feet fur (thus the nickname 'Pom-Pom Feet'. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello. It is a great idea you start a blog for
    Chi-Spaniels. I wish you all the best!

    I got a Chi-Spaniel, too. She is 4months old. She looked like a Chihuahua when she was younger. Nowadays, she doesn’t look very big but she is larger than an average Chihuahua puppy. I really love her! She is the coolest dog I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've been really surprised at how my dog's appearance has changed over the past year. I'll be posting a timeline of photos to compare!

      Delete