Chi-Spaniel...A mix between a Cocker Spaniel and a Chihuahua

This unique breed makes an amazing pet. Since I've found very little information on this breed, I thought I'd organize what I know and chronicle my dog's life to help other pet owners.
NOTE: I'm willing to re-home chi-spaniels! I live in the Pittsburgh area. Feel free to email me at: chispaniel@live.com

Saturday, September 29, 2012

6 Month Old ChiSpaniel Puppy

This is my ChiSpaniel at 6 months old, in March 2012 (thus the dead grass).  She loves to run outside!  I took her to a safe area though and stayed with her because we have bald eagles and hawks in our area.  It was too cold for snakes, but if it wasn't, I'd have been looking for them as well! She's not on a leash because she was on 14 acres of private property without any roads around.

By this time, her fur still isn't very long, but has become exceptionally silky on top and the whisps on her back legs are fuzzy and super soft.  She's still only about 12 pounds and easy to carry.

Nyota has some awesome markings...there's a heart on her head and on her chest is a tan tear drop surrounded by a white circle of fur.

At this point, I was still wondering how she'd look when she got older! It pretty much stayed like this, but her fur continued to grow.











No comments:

Post a Comment