Chi-Spaniel...A mix between a Cocker Spaniel and a Chihuahua

This unique breed makes an amazing pet. Since I've found very little information on this breed, I thought I'd organize what I know and chronicle my dog's life to help other pet owners.
NOTE: I'm willing to re-home chi-spaniels! I live in the Pittsburgh area. Feel free to email me at: chispaniel@live.com

Saturday, September 29, 2012

8 Month Old ChiSpaniel Puppy

This is my ChiSpaniel puppy at 8 months old.  As you can see, her fur is longer and she has a nice muscular tone.  Her floppy ears blow in the wind and it drives her crazy!  She's active, friendly, and incredibly soft to pet.  She's very attached to me, but I don't mind as I mainly work from home, so if I leave, I get a pet sitter for her. 

This is easily the best dog I've ever owned, and I was so very certain I'd never, ever, ever own a small-breed dog.






No comments:

Post a Comment