Chi-Spaniel...A mix between a Cocker Spaniel and a Chihuahua

This unique breed makes an amazing pet. Since I've found very little information on this breed, I thought I'd organize what I know and chronicle my dog's life to help other pet owners.
NOTE: I'm willing to re-home chi-spaniels! I live in the Pittsburgh area. Feel free to email me at: chispaniel@live.com

Friday, September 28, 2012

Cocker Spaniel / Chihuahua Mix

Aww...


1 Year-Old Nyota Uhura

Chi-Spaniel!!!

Fluffy, silky, and small...

Getting ready to jump...

Froggy!

I have no idea what she was looking at-- prolly a ghost.

Toys!

So cute!

4 comments:

  1. Our pup is the splitting image as yours. Well, ours is black and white but everything else is the same. I was wondering what breed of spaniel is this type of pup. I know it is chi/spaniel but do you know if it's Cocker of Springer. I would like to find another one as a male friend for our chi/spaniel with the same type of fanning tail and shaggy ears ans suck. I can send a pic of ours. Thanks Stephen Jeffries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello...The mother was a buff colored Cocker Spaniel, and she was on the small end of the breed. I'm not sure what the father looked like, I just know he was a Chihuahua. I'd love to see a picture! luciaadams@live.com or on FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002138722359&ref=ts&fref=ts

    ReplyDelete
  3. You helped us figure out what kind of mix our dog is! We got her from a rescue as a puppy and they told us she was half cocker half golden retriever but she stayed so small!!! She is a great dog and very cute :). Love the breed :).

    ReplyDelete