Chi-Spaniel...A mix between a Cocker Spaniel and a Chihuahua

This unique breed makes an amazing pet. Since I've found very little information on this breed, I thought I'd organize what I know and chronicle my dog's life to help other pet owners.
NOTE: I'm willing to re-home chi-spaniels! I live in the Pittsburgh area. Feel free to email me at: chispaniel@live.com

Thursday, September 27, 2012

One Year Old Chi-Spaniel

Happy Birthday, Nyota!  My puppy is finally celebrated her one year birthday last week.  I'll post pics of how nauseatingly crazy-dog-owner-ish I got at a later date, but for now, here are a few pics I took tonight to show how much she's grown.  Her fur is so fuzzy and soft.  She still sleeps most of her day away, still chews everything plastic she can steal, and likes to play a lot.  


She carries her tail sort of curled sideways.

She probably looks bigger than she actually is. She weighs about 13 pounds? She's mostly fur.

Toys galore...she has her own toy box and likes to dig through it and spread toys all over the house.

Easy, breezy, beautiful, cover puppy.

Cute pom-pom feet!

Her underbite!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment